Client Director - Various Locations
Locations: New York, San Francisco, Chicago
The Client Sales Team are the lifeblood of Mind Gym, spreading the word of Mind Gym to our customers, by seeking and developing new accounts and growing existing accounts through relentless drive, tenacity, and most of all knowledge.
In the Client Sales Team, a Regional Client Director becomes an expert in all things people (performance management, management development, etc.), presenting Mind Gym’s point of view to customers so that it provokes and excites.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate new leads and opportunities drawing on the Mind Gym’s database of warm and cold contacts and your own professional network
- Expand Mind Gym’s warm accounts by on-selling, up-selling and even down-selling
- Understand where the value is created in your accounts and equip your clients to build consensus with the people in their business who count and can lead to action
- Close deals from $50k-1m, with an average sales cycle of 2 to 6 months
- A consultative seller with 5 years+ experience of selling an “intellectual” B2B service, securing new business and growing existing accounts (we’ll be keen to learn about your performance against targets)
- Someone who is passionate about what drives human performance at work, who probably has read a few books and watched a few TED talks from the likes of Gladwell, Pink, Ariely et al.
- An academic, who possessed at least a 3.3 GPA at University. We’re a mind gym, after all
- A masterful time manager who is deeply organized and has the drive to build your part of the business semi-autonomously
- A high flyer wherever you’ve been, with plenty of personal stories to prove that point