Locations: New York
The Client (sales) Team are the lifeblood of Mind Gym. They spread the word of Mind Gym to our customers by seeking and developing new accounts and growing existing accounts through relentless drive, tenacity, and most of all, knowledge.
Mind Gym has tripled in three years – we intend to do so again in the next three. Key to our growth is recruiting great people. As such, we are looking for a high-impact, high-achieving Client Manager to join our team.
The role of the Client Manager is to partner with the Regional Sales Manager and their team to identity new potential clients and grow our existing clients.
What you’ll be doing:
Prospecting contacts for Client Team members in Practice area
- Help prioritize sales rep territories and identify senior level contacts that have a business challenge that Mind Gym can help solve.
Client Visit preparation
- Gather information required for client meetings as requested by Sales Reps, includes client information from CRM, company information from external sources, proposals, brochures, handbooks, etc.
Proposal Development support
- Pricing and commercials
- Assembling key slides from proposal templates for CT to edit
- Format proposals and proof
- Word process/format/proofread all client communication documents including proposals, RFP responses, agendas, overviews
- Ensure all information is accurate and timely
Client growth and Communication
- Respond to client requests when Sales Rep is traveling and/or on client meetings
- Liaising with the internal teams to turn around in-bound tactical requests
- Managing SST and Design requests
- Account management follow-up, including seeking out new contacts within existing accounts
- Positive can-do attitude and excited by the prospect of advancing your career with a high-growth firm
- Experience with sales prospecting by identifying senior contacts through LinkedIn and other technologies, as well as, cold outreach to these prospects
- Able to support several Sales Reps by prioritizing workload and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success working in an autonomous environment while still maintaining a collaborative attitude
- Flexible and excited by every day being different
- Passionate about what drives human performance at work
- 1-3 years professional experience, preferably in a sales/account management department