Locations: New York
The Solutions Team is the “Mind” of Mind Gym. We are responsible for creating the tools that help change the way people think, feel, and behave.
Everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back-up what we’re doing with research, we won’t be doing it.
Our engaging, human-centered experiences are built with the participant in mind, whether in the boardroom or on the factory floor.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build world-class learning and communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Design new solutions and customize our existing products to meet client needs
- Incorporate current and relevant research from behavioral sciences in your work
- Evaluate the impact of solutions and continuously improve them
- A passion for psychology or relative applied people-sciences (i.e. neurology, sociology, anthropology, behavioral economics, ergonomics)
- Ideally, experience working in a related environment such as researching, designing training, or human capital management interventions
- Someone who can pass on their passion and curiosity to our clients
- An articulate and influential relationship builder who understands the corporate environment
- A conscientious individual who:
- Gets energy from the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve