Solutions Strategy Manager
Locations: New York
The Solutions Strategy Team sit at the heart of Mind Gym, and act as the bridge between the Client Team (sales) and the Solutions Team (the psychologists who create our products).
Our role is varied – we spend time with clients, using our research skills to learn what’s really going on in their business, to help them frame challenges in a way that is solvable through people. We use our passion and knowledge of psychology to craft and propose exciting solutions that will make a real difference. We set our Solutions Team up for success by thoroughly scoping any program before it is designed.
No two weeks are the same, no clients are off limits and no ideas are too creative. You’ll get to bring to life a huge range of topics, from Diversity and Inclusion to Change Leadership, from Innovation to Customer Service, from Management Development to Onboarding. Whatever the topic, you’ll be empowered to put your creative stamp on everything you do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and QA world-beating learning and internal communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Lead a team of in-house and freelance instructional designers through the development and implementation of complex programs and solutions
- Meet with clients, bringing our existing offer and new ideas to life, supporting our Sales Team in the sales cycle
- Develop winning solutions for proposals, coming to pitches as the compelling expert
- Manage, coach and provide wise counsel to new and less experienced members of the team
- Deliver pilots to clients (you will train as Mind Gym coach in first 3 months)
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business savvy scientist, who is comfortable, and has experience being the client-facing technical expert
- A battle hardened leader with significant commercial experience working with or for S&P 500 companies or equivalent
- A people person who can build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- An academic with excellent results –at least at 2:1 degree, ideally with psychological leanings
- An ambitious individual who;
– Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
– Is frustrated that their current role isn’t letting them make the difference they want
– Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
– Is passionate about developing people, both those they manage and clients they serve