Data processing notice
Mind Gym plc (“we”, “us”, “our”) will collect personal data relating to you when you use this JX Diagnostics tool. This will include:
- your name and your work email address
- the geographic region where you are based
- your job level within your organisation (not job title)
- your job function
- data relating to your behavioural judgement at work, obtained from your answers to the questions asked by this tool
This JX Diagnostics tool will then create psychometric data about you, including a unique profile, based on your answers to the questions about your job and behavioural judgement at work (“Diagnostics Data”).
We will use your name and email address to create an account for you to enable you to use the JX Diagnostics tool and access your personalised report.
We will use the Diagnostics Data for the following purposes:
- Compiling a personalised report for you, which you will be able to view and print via your JX Diagnostics account. Your employer will not have access to this report.
- Producing an aggregate report with a breakdown of the overall results for your employer derived from Diagnostics Data obtained from you and from your colleagues. This report will not contain information in a form that would enable your employer to identify you as an individual – only aggregated statistics and data will be provided in this report.
- Producing other anonymised, aggregate reports that we may run from time to time for our own purposes.
- If you are using this tool on a demo basis you will receive a personalised report which you will be able to view and print via you JX Diagnostics account. Your employer will not have access to this report.
- Running statistical analyses to evaluate trends for different industries and employer types and to compile and improve accuracy of JX benchmarking data which we may provide to your employer and our other clients as part of our service offering. We will only use anonymised, aggregated Diagnostics Data for these purposes.
- Other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes described above under applicable data protection laws, such as statistical and/or research purposes carried out in compliance with the applicable requirements under applicable data protection laws.
Our legal basis for the processing purposes described above is our legitimate interests in providing our products and services to our business clients (including your employer) as our core business activity.
Please see our full privacy notice for further information about our processing of personal data and your rights in respect of personal data about you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests, questions or concerns relating our use of your personal data.