To watch this webinar, please fill out your information to be automatically directed to the recording.
Our world is in a state of crisis. With the tragic death of George Floyd, we have seen a wave of protests nearly unmatched in history. This is a big moment for us all, and that includes organizations and their leaders. The choice to simply ignore what’s going on is not an option as employees everywhere are calling for visible action and change.
Join us for a panel discussion with the diversity leaders of some of today’s top companies as they confront these issues head-on. Our panel includes:
- Darlene Slaughter, the Chief People Officer for the March of Dimes: Darlene’s impressive background spans several well-known non-profits where she had headed up diversity initiatives. She’s been awarded for her work and focuses her passion on bringing equality to all in the workplace.
- Rachel Osikoya, the Global Head of D&I at Maersk Group: Rachel is the global Head of Diversity and Inclusion for Maersk, a global transportation and logistics company. Rachel is British and has had over 16 years of experience in Diversity and Inclusion. Rachel has lived and worked in the UK, South Africa, and Denmark and worked across the Financial Services Industry and Telecommunications Industry.
- Alexander Amonett, the Global Leader of Inclusion, Diversity, and Employee Experience at Marsh: Alex is a recognized and award-winning Global Inclusion and Diversity Leader of Marsh, with over 10+ years in the field and over 20 years in global talent and program management and learning and development. Recently he has directed the work of the industry-changing research “Journey of the African American Insurance Professional” and upcoming “Future of the Hispanic Market in the Insurance Industry”.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How provocative or challenging to make the messages around D&I in your organization
- How to approach inclusion from a scientific standpoint
- How to navigate high stake issues around race