The personal data we collect
Mind Gym plc (“we”, “us”, “our”) will collect personal data relating to you when you use the Mind Gym’s Cisco WebEx platform (“Platform”) to access a Mind Gym virtual training session, (“Session”). This will include:
- your name and work email address, which you will need to provide in order to register to join the Session;
- your name and work email address, which you will need to provide in order to create an account to use the Platform;
- the IP address of the computer device you are using to register to join the session which is collected automatically;
- the IP address of the computer device you are using to access the Platform, which is collected automatically by the Platform;
- your ratings and feedback on the Session, which you may provide to us using a feedback form provided to you after the event;
- your name, an email address and other information relating to your job, if you choose to provide this information to us in the feedback form or by another means for the purpose of receiving follow-up and/or other emails from us.
What we use the personal data for
We will use the personal data for the following purposes:
- we will use the name and work email address you provide when registering to enable you to access the Session;
- we will use the name and work email address you provide when creating an account to enable you to use the Platform and access the Session;
- we will use your IP address to enable your device and the Platform to communicate and transmit digital content.
- we will use your ratings and feedback on the Sessions to analyse and understand how our Sessions are used so that we can identify any problems with them and improve their content and functionality.
- we will use your name, email address and any other information you choose to give us for the purpose of receiving follow-up emails about your evaluation of the Sessions after the event.
- we will use your name, work email address and any other information you choose to give us for the purpose of receiving marketing emails and other communications about our products and services, such as our e-newsletter, (where you have indicated that you wish to receive these communications).
Our legal basis for using personal data
Our legal basis for the processing purposes described above is that processing personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. The relevant legitimate interests vary according to the purpose for which we use personal data:
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of enabling you to access our Sessions, our legitimate interests are providing our products and services to our current and potential clients as our core business activity.
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of analysing and understanding use of, and feedback on, our Sessions so that we can identify problems and improve their content and functionality, our legitimate interests are improving our products and services for the benefit of our business clients and the individuals who use them and individual customers and to sustain and grow our business by ensuring that our products and services continually evolve to be market-leading and competitive.
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of sending you emails, our legitimate interests are promoting our products and services and maintaining relationships with our business clients, individuals who have participated in our Sessions and individual customers who have participated in our Sessions in order to drive sales and sustain and grow our business.
Please see our full privacy notice for further information about our processing of personal data and your rights in respect of personal data about you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests, questions or concerns relating our use of your personal data.