The personal data we collect
Mind Gym plc (“we”, “us”, “our”) will collect personal data relating to you when you register for a Mind Gym Webinar. This will include :
- your name and work email address, which you will need to provide in order to register to join the Webinar;
- the IP address of the computer device you are using to access the webinar, which is collected automatically;
- your ratings and feedback on the Webinar, which you may provide to us using a feedback form provided to you after the event;
- your name, and work email address and other information relating to you and your job, if you choose to provide this information to us in the registration or feedback forms or by another means for the purpose of receiving follow-up and/or other emails from us.
What we use personal data for
We will use the personal data for the following purposes:
- we will use the name and work email address you provide when registering to enable you to access the Webinar;
- we will use your IP address to enable your device and our website to communicate and transmit digital content.
- we will use your ratings and feedback on the Webinars to analyze and understand how our Webinars are used so that we can identify any problems with them and improve their content and functionality.
- we will use your name, work email address and any other information you choose to give us for the purpose of receiving follow-up emails about your evaluation of the Mind Gym Webinar after the event;
- we will use your name, work email address, and any other information you choose to give us for the purpose of receiving marketing emails and communications about our products and services, such as our e-newsletter, (where you have indicated that you wish to receive these communications).
Our legal basis for using personal data
Our legal basis for the processing purposes described above is that processing personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. The relevant legitimate interests vary according to the purpose for which we use personal data:
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of enabling you to access our Webinars our legitimate interests are providing our products and services to our current and potential business clients as our core business activity.
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of analyzing and understanding the use of, and feedback on, our Webinars so that we can identify problems and improve their content and functionality, our legitimate interests are improving our products and services for the benefit of our business clients and the individuals who use them and individual customers and to sustain and grow our business by ensuring that our products and services continually evolve to be market-leading and competitive.
- Where we use your personal data for the purposes of sending you emails, our legitimate interests are promoting our products and services and maintaining relationships with our business clients, individuals who have participated in our Webinars and individual customers who have participated in our Webinars in order to drive sales and sustain and grow our business.
Please see our full privacy notice for further information about our processing of personal data and your rights in respect of personal data about you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests, questions, or concerns relating to our use of your personal data.